When the weather turns cool (c'mon weather... turn cool already!), it's so nice to wrap your hands around a mug without handles, whether it's full of tea or coffee. But slim, Asian tea cups—especially these colorful, modern ones—could also serve as chic pencil holders or a vessel for slurping miso soup.
We have some mismatched tea cups in our cabinets that we frequently use for collecting olive pits, serving dips, or combining spice mixtures. They really would be a fun way to serve a small amount of soup as a first course at a dinner party, too.
• 1. Silicone Sleeve Tea Cup, $8.50 at Pearl River
• 2. Curve Asian Style Tea Cup with Infuser & Lid, $19.99 at Amazon
• 3. Japanese Tea Cup Set, $39.95 at Tea Forte
• 4. Tea Mug, $20 at MoMA Store
• 5. Owl Tea Set, $42.50 at Pearl River
Do you have any interesting uses for handle-less tea cups?