- Birmingham England, UK
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It's 'comfortable' modern & designed all on my own. Love my touch hob that looks fabulous against the textured worktop that looks similar to a leather grain.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Designing my kitchen was part of refurbishing the whole flat. So as I'm living in a small flat I thought it was be best to knock through the end kitchen wall to make the lounge and kitchen one open space. I was on a tight budget when I needed to buy the kitchen materials and the white gloss kitchen was on sale at 75% off from B&Q (England)... yayyyy!!!! My friend Caye helped me to put the kitchen cabinets together to save money on the fitting - cheers big ears!! Still on a tight budget, I recently bought the red fridge freezer from Next which is an amazing alternative to other retro fridge freezers for a fraction of the cost - and of course had to be red! Price can be compromised but not style.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Curry goat with white rice. Mmm-mmm.
Small Cool Kitchens,
Small Space Living