Q: For Memorial weekend, what are some yummy but healthy snacks for a road trip?
I always get really bored driving so I end up eating a lot of unhealthy stuff. On the other hand, I prefer not to eat a million celery sticks or radishes — any ideas? Thank you so much!
Sent by Amy
Editor: Amy, we often go for light, crunchy snacks like the nori crisps pictured above. Or popcorn, lightly drizzled with olive oil.
Also, here are some good posts from the archives on this topic:
• Good Question: Great Road Trip Food?
• Tips for Eating Well On A Road Trip
• What Are Some Great Meals and Snacks for Car Trips?
• Weekend Getaways: Best Foods for Car Trips
• What Are Good Lunches for Eating in the Car?
Readers, any thoughts on this?
(Image: Emma Christensen)