In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Some secrets from the frozen-food test kitchen. Plus, a California organic beef producer recalls meat, and a list of great wine values from around the world.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• You're Not Allergic to MSG and Other Chef Secrets - CHOW
• The Year of Pimento Cheese! - TIME
• CA organic beef producer recalls meat - LA Times
• NYers spent $500K in food stamps at farmers markets - Daily News
• Fried Fish Seen as a 'Stroke Belt' Culprit - NY Times
• Study: Almonds ward off diabetes - Sydney Morning Herald
• Gordon Ramsay threatened at gunpoin - Telegraph UK
• Colorado inmates raise fish for food - Denver Post
• Spanish chef's bottle does away with wine dregs - Guardian UK
• Great Wine Values From Around the World - Imbibe
(Image: Food News Journal)