Once you've achieved couscous dimensions, try giving the nibbles a quick sauté with olive oil or butter to warm them up and add some fresh herbs or spices to give the couscous flavor. This couscous is also great served raw just as it is. Extra-crunchy!
Here are a few recipes to put on your bucket list:
• Cualiflower "Couscous" with Goat Cheese from Stone Soup
• Caulifower "Couscous" with Basil-Lemon Sauce from Leite's Culinaria
• Pan Roasted Snapper with Summer Couscous from Roost
• Paleo Cauliflower "Dirty Rice" from Tasty Kitchen
• Raw Cauliflower Couscous with Curry Vinaigrette, Apples, Grapes, and Herbs from The First Mess
Any other recommendations for cauliflower couscous?