Even if you don’t normally like or watch soccer, it’s hard not to get wrapped up in the excitement of the World Cup. Walking down a street in New York, you notice all the bars and restaurants flooded with people huddled around the TV, beer in hand, watching a game at any given hour of the day. So fun!
If you’re watching at home, what better to cheer on USA than by making adorable red, white, and blue treats? I’ve rounded up some sweet things, some cold things, and a few savory things to see you through the games.
- Red, White, and Blue Trifle – The Kitchn
- No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits – Yummy Healthy Easy
- Mini Summer Berry Pavlovas with Strawberry Sauce – The Kitchn
- Red, White & Blue Cherry Blueberry Shortcakes – Tried and Tasty
- Firecracker Popsicles – Sweet Pea's Kitchen
- Cherry Yogurt Tart – Passionate About Baking
- Frozen Chocolate-Covered Bananas – Just a Taste
- Red, White, and Blueberry Ice Cream Pie – Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Summery Berry Crostini with Lemon Ricotta and Honey – Ambitious Kitchen
- Grilled Blackberry, Strawberry, Basil and Brie Pizza Crisps – Half Baked Harvest
- 4th of July Toast – Taste and Tell
- Fruity Firework Pancakes – Taste and Tell