Welcome to The Kitchn's look back at our favorite (and your favorite!) posts from 2009. We're starting with the winter season, and the first quarter of 2009. What were we talking about last winter?
Well, it seems like a lot of you were thinking about improving your kitchen. But you were still cooking: Cake pops, breakfast recipes, and an Oreo cake were popular!
Links in bold are pictured above.
1. How To Make Cake Pops
2. Ten Kitchen Improvements for Renters
3. Kitchen Spotlight: Open Storage in Small Kitchens
4. Trapdoor in the Kitchen Floor: Spiral Wine Cellars
5. Try This at Home: Influenza Sorbet from Jeni's
6. DIY Recipes from The Kitchn
7. Kitchen Gallery: White, Bright, and Clean
8. Before and After: My Ikea Shelf Epiphany
9. Kitchen Gallery: Orange Like a Clementine
10. Kitchen Gallery: Living Plants in the Kitchen
11. Five Small Kitchens from This Old House
12. Looking For: Easy and Portable Breakfast Recipes
13. How To Paint Ugly Laminate Kitchen Countertops
14. How To Make an Oreo Cake
15. Layers, Icing, and Sprinkles: 14 Birthday Cakes
16. Kitchen Gallery: Pot Rack Inspiration
17. Recipe Recommendation: DIY Potato Chips...in the Microwave
18. Recipe Review: Hot Rum Cow
19. Kitchen Gallery: Red Like a Tomato
20. Five Practical Kitchen Designs from Tomas Kral
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.