The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Get inspiration for your next meal with these winning recipes from the Quick Weeknight Meal Contest.
• Feeling fancy? Try this recipe for Duck with Black Olives and Black Olive Risotto.
• Check out these small - and useful! - colorful kitchen details from around the world.
• Five ways to eat more oats every day.
• Have you ever made Hot and Sour Soup at home?
• Anyone can make this one-ingredient ice cream at home. No ice cream machine required.
• Alice Waters has some excellent tips for cooking a better frittata.
• Soothe your sore throat with pineapple.
• A great grilled eggplant recipe for the last days of summer!
• Seeking a better, healthier alternative to vegetable shortening? Look here.
• Margaret Roach has a kitchen worth drooling over.
• Some interesting ways to use up leftover wine.
• Gingersnaps are the perfect fall cookie.
• Stock your freezer with these essentials.
• Getting a batch of mealy apples is so disappointing. Here are ways to use them up.
• Last, but definitely not least, treat yourself to some candied salted bacon real soon.
Previous Lookback: DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte and Dealing with Garbage Disposals