Williams-Sonoma Value: Over $900 I'm thrilled to announce that today we're teaming up with Williams-Sonoma to give away some great entertaining items that will enrich your kitchen and dinner table for sharing good food with friends and family. This package of goodies for entertaining includes everything from wine glasses to an ice cream maker. One lucky winner will receive it all. Plus, ten runners-up will receive a signed copy of my brand new cookbook, Good Food To Share. Everyone wins by entering because we're offering a free downloadable mini-book with some of my favorite photos and recipes from Good Food To Share. We hope it inspires your next impromptu casual dinner party!
One Grand Prize Winner: 10 Favorite Tools for Entertaining from Williams-SonomaHere is my list of favorite tools and accessories from Williams-Sonoma for entertaining at home. One lucky reader will get a big package with all of these goodies!
- Picardie Glasses (Assorted, Set of 24) These are the perfect glasses for a casual dinner party. Serve wine, cocktails, or even hot tea in them — don't be afraid!
- Professional Pizza Peel & Pizza Stone Once you start making your own pizza, with the right tools, your life will improve.
- Staub Round Cocotte, 4 Quart This is the perfect tool for slow-cooking.
- La Chamba Colombian Clay Oval Casserole Dish La Chamba makes beautiful cookware and it's what I use to make all my beans and soups.
- Imperia Pasta Machine Making fresh pasta is one of my favorite group-cooking activities. Put your guests to work!
- Perfex Salt and Pepper Mills These mills are a splurge, but you'll have them for life.I
- Boos End Grain Maple Cutting Board (Large) Every kitchen needs a solid board that's pretty enough to use as a serving piece.
- Cusinart Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker Making your own ice cream is so simple, and so satisfying.
- Schott Zwiesel Cru Classic Chardonnay/Burgundy Wine Glasses (Set of 6) These are the fancy wine glasses many upscale restaurants use. When I'm not pouring into tumblers, I use them too.
- Henckels Pure Chef's Knife I love the handles on these knives. No frills, just a great knife.
10 Runners-Up: Signed Copy of Good Food to Share by Sara Kate Gillingham-RyanAdditionally, 10 runners-up will win a signed copy of my book, Good Food To Share.
Everyone! Mini-Book Download from Good Food to ShareDon't forget! Everyone who enters will receive the free downloadable mini-book featuring a collection of dishes geared toward the perfect impromptu casual dinner party, from cocktails to dessert.
• Buy the Book: Good Food To Share (Williams-Sonoma, $29.95) • Download: The iPad edition of Good Food To Share (iTunes, $9.99)