1. Glazed Doughnuts from the Pioneer Woman - Simple glazed donuts are always a favorite, and this is a good basic recipe to start with.
2. Apple Cider Doughnuts from Smitten Kitchen - As far as we're concerned, apple cider donuts are a year-round event!
3. Cinnamon Honey Doughnuts with Raspberry Jam from Martha Stewart - One or three of these would go so well with our morning cup of chai, don't you think?
4. Meyer Lemon and Sour Cream Donuts from Tartelette - Perfect for those of us who don't like super sweet pastries.
5. Nancy Silverton's Buttermilk Cake Doughnuts from Serious Eats - Call them old-fashioned or classic, they're still just as delicious to us.
6. Coffee-Glazed Doughnuts from Epicurious - Why not have our coffee and eat it too?
What kind of doughnut are you in the mood for this weekend?