There's a microbial jungle on fruits and vegetables, the dairyman's 10 commandments in 1885, and a look at why astronauts crave tabasco sauce.
All this and more in today's Food News roundup!
• Why Astronauts Crave Tabasco Sauce | NPR
• The DairyMan's 10 Commandments from 1885 | PapersPast
• Making 'The Apple Pushers,' a Film About New York's Street Vendors | The Atlantic
• Playing Kitchen Detective | The Wall Street Journal
• Fruits & Vegetables Like You've Never Seen Them Before | Smithsonian Blog