In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Speculation over the next editor of Bon Appétit, ten foods you should never eat on a job interview, and some delicious-looking Halloween candy bark.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.• Kids Get a Chance to Grade Lunch - Boston Globe
• 10 Foods You Should Never Eat on a Job Interview - Westword
• Artisan Cheese Making Brings New Slice of Life - LA Times
• Who Will Be Bon Appétit’s Next Editor? - Gawker
• What to Serve a Food Critic - Wall Street Journal
• At Harvard, the Kitchen is the Laboratory - New York Times
• TWD Caramel Pumpkin Pie - Piggy’s Cooking Journal
• Halloween Candy Bark - Gingerbread Bagels
• Alcohol’s Benefit: Glass Half Full - Washington Post
• Breaking the Rules of Wine and Food Pairing - Globe and Mail
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)