Porcelain enamel—from cookware (like the beloved Le Creuset dutch oven) to kitchen tools—has the "unbreakability of steel and the glossy finish of glass," as one store put it. The finish is scratch-resistant, great for high heat, easy to clean, and completely timeless.
• 1 Enamelware Lunch Container Oval, $49 from Kaufmann Mercantile
• 2 Enamel Colander, $42 from Brook Farm General Store
• 3 Enamel Scoop, $19 from Brook Farm General Store
• 4 Kitchen Management Enamelware, £38,00 - £42,00 from Mar Mar Co.
• 5 Enamelware Kitchen Set, $94 from Kaufmann Mercantile
• 6 Aromapots, price unknown from True Homeware
• 7 Kaico Enamel Milk Pan, $72 from Anaise
• 8 Enamel Pasta Pot with Stainless Steel Strainer, $195 from Brook Farm General Store
Related: Chipped Enamel: Need to Replace This Cookware?