Porcelain enamel—from cookware (like the beloved Le Creuset dutch oven) to kitchen tools—has the "unbreakability of steel and the glossy finish of glass," as one store put it. The finish is scratch-resistant, great for high heat, easy to clean, and completely timeless.TOP ROW
• 1 Enamelware Lunch Container Oval, $49 from Kaufmann Mercantile
• 2 Enamel Colander, $42 from Brook Farm General Store
• 3 Enamel Scoop, $19 from Brook Farm General Store
• 4 Kitchen Management Enamelware, £38,00 - £42,00 from Mar Mar Co.
• 5 Enamelware Kitchen Set, $94 from Kaufmann Mercantile