Let's put this to rest: Which Hogwarts house from Harry Potter do you truly belong in? Only your cooking style can tell. Go ahead and take this old-school quiz to finally find out. Keep track of which letters you're choosing along the way.
1. Do you measure out ingredients before you cook?
A. Ugh, I try to, but sometimes I forget.
B. Always! Mise en place is important.
C. Only if I'm making something really complicated.
D. Sometimes! But I like winging it.
2. How often do you cook every week?
A. 3 to 4 days
B. 7 days
C. 1 to 2 days
D. 5 to 6 days
3. How do you pronounce the word "Quinoa"?
4. It's Friday night! For dinner you're probably making ...
A. Reheating leftovers.
B. Slow-Cooked Pork Carnitas Tacos! With homemade tortillas.
C. Cheese and wine, duh.
D. Cooking? I'm going out on Friday!
5. You can't live without your ___ in the kitchen.
A. Salad spinner
B. Sous vide
C. Food processor
D. Dutch oven
6. What's your ideal dinner party size?
7. Your idea of adventurous cooking includes ...
A. I'll stick with what I know, thanks.
B. An interesting new cut of meat I've never tried before.
C. Something spicy.
D. Does Butterbeer count?
8. Do you like cooking with people?
A. Depends on the situation.
B. Only if they want to be my sous chef.
C. No, they get in the way.
D. Yes! Love good company.
9. How do you feel about putting black beans in brownies?
A. Does it taste like chocolate? Then I don't care.
B. Smart! But I wouldn't want to try one.
D. This makes me really sad.
10. Your favorite baked good to make is ____.
C. I don't really like baking.
Which letter did you end up choosing the most in this old-school quiz? That will decide your house at Hogwarts!
- Mostly A: Hufflepuff
- Mostly B: Ravenclaw
- Mostly C: Slytherin
- Mostly D: Gryffindor