Shopping for cabinet hardware can be overwhelming, so to help ease the stress we've provided a list of 10 online shopping sources for cabinet knobs and pulls to get you started. We think you're bound to find what you're looking for at one of these places!
• 1 Liz's Antique Hardware: Located in Los Angeles and online, Liz's Hardware specializes in reproductions of antique and period hardware, like Victorian doorknobs and Eastlake hinge. Styles range from Early American to Contemporary (and everything in between).
• 2 Rejuvenation: Based in Portland, Rejuvenation is another great selection for period reproduction cabinet hardware, all carefully recreated from the original antiques.
• 3 White Chapel Ltd: If you're looking for brass, chrome, or brushed finished knobs and pulls, this online store (based in Jackson, Wyoming) has some terrific options.
• 4 CabinetParts.com: A good selection of traditional, contemporary, or somewhere in between ("transitional") knob styles.
• 5 Kitchen Cabinet Hardware: The website is a bit of an eyesore, but the selection is broad. Find a wide variety of pulls, cabinet hinges, and other hardware in both contemporary and antique styles. Prices vary, and while you may have to search, there are attractive and affordable options.
• 6 Nanz Hardware: Nanz specializes in high-end hardware, ideal if you're looking to finish off your cabinets with a few stunning pieces.
• 7 Sugatsune: a Japanese hardware manufacturer, they're a great source for no-nonsense, functional hardware of all types (and quite popular with architects).
• 8 Anthropologie: They are pricy, but their selection of colorful, hand-painted, and whimsical knobs can't be beat.
• 9 Rustica Hardware: a good selection of both modern and rustic reproduction hardware styles.
• 10 McMaster-Carr Supply Company: Looking for tools and parts for your cabinet hardware? This extensive online industrial supply catalog is the place to visit. They have everything from affordable tools to building materials and hardware parts. People also rave about their helpful customer service.
Where did you buy your cabinet knobs and pulls? If you have a favorite resource, particularly if it's for a particular style, tell us in the Comments!
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross)