- At the counter: This sometimes happens when dining alone without a lot of time. At the cutting board, standing up, practically as we get the meal prepared!
- At the desk: Probably a carryover from office lunchtimes.
- At the table: Whether in the kitchen or dining room, lunch at the table feels slower and more indulgent.
- On the floor! I love sitting on the floor at the coffee table, and often end up there with a simple lunch.
- Out of doors: It takes a particularly nice day to end up sitting outside to eat lunch. Maybe I'd do it more frequently if I had a place this nice to partake.
Where do you eat lunch when you find yourself at home for the midday meal?
KitchnVideo of the Day