From great vegetarian fare to pork chops or seasonal pizza, there's something for every couple—every family—here.
Try a Recipe:
• Chili, Lemon and Basil Shrimp with Israeli Couscous, via The Kitchn
• French-Style Carbonara for Two, via Babble
• Bistro Roast Chicken, via Cooking Light
• Harissa Chickpeas with Spinach, via Not Without Salt
• Creamy Avocado Pasta, via Two Peas & Their Pod
• Crispy Baked Fish Nuggets and Tartar Sauce, via Simply Scratch
• Chicken Enchiladas, via Cooking for Two
• Beef and Eggplant Tagine, via Women's Health
• Artichoke Spinach Pizza with White Beans, via Good Life Eats
• Veggie Burgers (eat two, freeze a few for later!), via Martha Stewart
What's your favorite go-to recipe for two?
(Image: Faith Durand)