There's something about toast that makes it the perfect snow day or winter weekend breakfast. Here's everything you need — from the toaster to the jam — for making the best toast you've ever tasted.
- Frigidaire Professional Stainless 2-Slice Toaster: Rated as the best toaster by Good Housekeeping, we love that this toaster has wide slots to accommodate bagels as well.
- Toast-It Coasters: Okay, these won't exactly help you with better toast, but you are going to need a coaster for your cup of coffee.
- SQIRL Jams: Go beyond the basic berries with these inventive jams (wild blueberry and tarragon is the top of our list). You can even subscribe to their jam club.
- Butter Mill: Yes, it's a unitasker, but if you want perfectly melted butter direct from the fridge this gadget is indispensible.
- Fox Run Toaster Tongs: Especially if you have kids, toast tongs are the easiest way to prevent burned fingers.
- How to Make $10 Toast: Yep, we've got a cooking lesson on how to make that super fancy artisanal toast that everyone was talking about. It's easier than you think.