An umbrella ring dish, a rain drop ice cube tray, and some stormy cookie cutters are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Rain Drop Grocery Tote, $24: Now if only this tote were waterproof!
- Embroidered Umbrella Dish Towel, $14: These hand stitched dish towels are completely customizable — just choose the fabric and thread color that fits best with your kitchen.
- Rainy Day Weather Cookie Cutter Set, $12: Even if the storm clouds are looming, these cookies are a treat to eat.
- Rainy Day Ice Tray, $11: Make every glass look like the rings after a rain drop with this clever ice cube tray.
- Umbrella Ring Holder, $8: Whether it's sunny or cloudy, you'll know your rings are safe while you're doing dishes.
- Rainbow Pasta: The best thing about rain is the rainbow afterward, so we recommend just skipping ahead to these colorful noodles.