This Sunday marks the start of Daylight Saving Time, and a beautiful kitchen clock, season-themed spice shakers, and a day-to-night coffee mug are just a few of the things making us happy to spring forward. Hooray for longer days!
- Tanker Clock: It's crucial to have a clock in the kitchen, and we love this retro-inspired one from Schoolhouse Electric.
- Vintage Streamline Kitchen Timer: Keep track of how long you have to wait for that pan of brownies to finish baking with this bright red kitchen timer.
- Four Seasons Spice Shakers: No matter your favorite time of year, these shakers will help you season your food.
- Day & Night Mug: Color-changing mugs always help us get a little bit more excited about the day ahead, and this night-to-day one is just the wake-up call we need.
- Make-Ahead Lunches: We'll feel that lost hour on Sunday, which throws off the week. Plan ahead with a few tasty make-ahead lunch recipes, including this orzo and butternut squash salad.