Coffee mugs, illustrated recipes, and notecards all done in watercolor are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Food Gazing Notecards: Ten different watercolor prints of favorite fruits and vegetables! Perfect for quick notes to fellow food lovers.
- Pear, Mushroom & Fig Tea Towel: This simple, beautiful tea towel will look lovely in your kitchen or wrapped up for a gift swap.
- Bloody Mary Recipe Poster: Shake up your kitchen decor with this watercolored bloody Mary recipe. You can also order a custom painting with your own recipe.
- DIY Watercolor Napkins: Choose your favorite color palette and make your own watercolor napkins with this easy tutorial.
- Porcelain Round Cheese Tray: Okay, this cheese board might not technically be watercolored, but the beautifully painted design is definitely watercolor-inspired.
- Sääpäiväkirja Coffee Cup: The soothing, amorphous blues on this mug make it perfect for your afternoon cup of tea.