Chocolate-covered Peeps, bunny cups, and Rice Krispie Treat eggs are just a few of the Easter sweets making us happy this week.
- Chocolate-Covered Peeps Bunnies: Whether you love or hate them, you can't deny Peeps are an Easter staple. We'll be hoping for some of these chocolate-covered ones from Jacques Torres in our Easter baskets.
- Boston International Carrot Serving Bowl: There's no better bowl for serving salad than this carrot-patterned one.
- Easter Party Bunny Cups: If you're in charge of refreshments after the neighborhood Easter egg hunt, you're going to need these bunny cups.
- Bouchon Bakery's Rice Crispy Easter Eggs Recipe: We'll never say no to rice crispy treats, especially when they are shaped like eggs and involve lots of peanut butter.
- Easter Egg Stamp Cookie Cutters: If egg decorating isn't in your future, maybe egg-shaped cookie decorating is. These cookie cutter stamps make it that much easier.
- Aluminum Bunny Bowl: We're not opposed to having this silver bunny dish on display year-round, but he deserves a prominent place near Easter.