Chocolate skulls, zombie appetizer picks, and the scariest energy drink yet are just a few of the spooky Halloween things that are making us happy this week.
- Snack-O-Lantern Cookie Cutters: No need to carve pumpkins when you can make these spooky sugar cookies instead.
- Blood Energy Drink: If you need an energy boost to keep you going through all your Halloween parties, this is the one you should be drinking.
- Skull Shots: Just be glad your shot glasses contain tequila and not brains!
- Human Organ Cooler: You're guaranteed that no one will be stealing your lunch if you pack it in this EMT lunch cooler.
- Zombie Party Picks: Spear your appetizers with these undead toothpicks.
- Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Caramel Skulls: We had no idea that brains tasted like caramel. Yum!