When you get the call or email that the office is closed for a snow day, you want to be prepared. Which is why this soup recipe, jumbo mug, and hot cocoa mix are just a few of the snow-day staples making us happy this week.
- Snow Cream: Have you ever made snow cream from fresh snow? If not, maybe this is the year to try it.
- 212 Jumbo Mug: For hot cocoa, hot tea, or even your favorite soup, a mammoth mug is a must-have.
- Cherry Bombe Magazine: You'll need some good reading material as you're cozied up watching the snow fall.
- Spiced Chile Hot Chocolate: Speaking of hot cocoa, we want to be sipping on this version that's hot in more ways than one.
- Hearty Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup: Get this simmering on the stove, and your whole house will smell delicious.
- Acrylic Bed Tray: Don't forget — all snow days are best enjoyed from beneath the covers.