A pitcher, tea towels, and baking dishes in Marsala, Pantone's color of the year for 2015, are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Mario Batali by Dansk Square Baking Dish: Your winter casseroles will seem that much warmer when served out of this chianti-colored baking dish.
- Cypress Door Knob Wine Stopper: Use this wine stopper for all your Pinot Noirs, Malbecs, and red blends, and pick up one of the clear stoppers for your white wines.
- Kitchenette Red Dish Towels: Let's face it — there are probably a couple of dish towels in your drawer in need of replacing. Now's the time to do it.
- Geo Vacuum Flask: We love the clean, modern design of this one-liter pitcher from Norman Copenhagen. It's the perfect way to show how on-trend you are at your next dinner party.
- Le Creuset 3.5 Quart French Oven: While this Sur la Table exclusive shade might be called burgundy, it still has that earthy red tone.
- Pantone Marsala Mug: Add this marsala mug to your growing collection of Pantone kitchen goods.