Heirloom tomato salt, the prettiest walnut serving board, and a not-too-sweet soda are a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Ginger Buzz Soda from Green Bee: Unlike so many other sodas, this one is just slightly sweet, and very refreshing.
- Hanging Herb Garden: A cute way to use mason jars as herb planters.
- Pure Komachi HD Citrus Knife & Sheath: Pretty knives for summer entertaining!
- Eatwell Farm Heirloom Tomato Salt: Since we're not quite into tomato season yet, this heirloom tomato salt will be a good way to preview summer.
- Double Handle Walnut Serving Platter from Butternut Brooklyn: So, so pretty, and perfect for summer entertaining.
More posts in What's Making Us Happy This Week
KitchnVideo of the Day