Aperol drinks, baby spinach, and a great go-to pitcher for the summer are just a few of the things we're loving this week!
- Tropical Rush Green Tea from Good Earth: These organic teas from Good Earth go far beyond wintertime with fresh flavors like this tropical blend. Also check out the chai with notes of cherry.
- White Pitcher from CB2: Loving this tall pitcher for cocktails, or any other refreshing drink this summer.
- 3 Refreshing Aperol Drinks: It's close enough to summer to bring out the Aperol cocktails.
- Baby Spinach: Asparagus gets all the glamour shots this time of year, but don't forget how good tiny, tender, shoots of baby spinach are. We're getting our greens on!
- Bergamot Dish Soap from Common Good: Really digging the lightly sweet scent of this gentle, sulfate-free dish soap.
- Bolga Market Tote: A fantastic basket for grocery store or market trips, or just for good-looking storage in the kitchen.