Our favorite on-the-go granola bars, the skinniest spatula, and Cadbury mini eggs (it's that time of year again!) are just a few of the things we've got our eye on this week.
- Pok Pok Drinking Vinegar (Ginger): Ariel is on a huge vinegar kick – added to vodka or seltzer, it will shake the winter sniffles.
- Udon with Soft Egg and Green Onion: Emma is feeling a little obsessed with udon right now. She wants it; she craves it.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: The season has officially begun — we spotted them!
- Skinny Spatula from GIR: It gets every last bit of honey (or jam or salad dressing or anything) from the jar and Emma doesn't know how she lived without it.
- Le Creuset in Lapis: The jeweled blue this season from Le Creuset is simply dreamy.
- Kashi Honey Almond Flax Granola Bars: Not too chewy, not too sweet — these granola bars keep Anjali satisfied at school between meals.
More posts in What's Making Us Happy This Week
KitchnVideo of the Day