A cotton candy maker, small batch tonic, and unicorn cookies (!) are just a few of the things we have our eye on this week!
- Unicookies! Unicorn cookies - yesssss....
- Thai Lime and Chili Almonds from Trader Joe's: Open at your own risk. These nuts are...completely nuts.
- Jack Rudy Small Batch Tonic: Makes the best G&Ts ever.
- Santa Cruz Organic Lemonades: Anjali loves these fresh-tasting lemonades mixed with soda water. (Try the mango!)
- Bella Cotton Candy Maker: We saw this cotton candy maker at the Housewares show and now we're semi-obsessed with finding an opportunity to work it in to a spring party.
- Spicy Pork Soup with Kale and Rice: A warm soup for the last bellow of winter.
KitchnVideo of the Day