A pretty market notepad, herb scissors, and a crisp, graphic apron are just a few of the things we've had our eye on this week! (And psst! The first day of Spring is tomorrow!)
- "Ricotta" Stuffed Cabbage from Love & Lemons: Vibrant, gorgeous, and oh, it's vegan and gluten-free, too.
- Cesto Shopping Basket from Plastica: Lightweight and practically indestructible.
- Artek Siena Apron from Horne: I love the crisp, graphic design of this apron.
- Sagaform Herb Scissors from Burke Decor: This handy scissors makes it easy to shred herbs or salad greens.
- Market List Notepad from Leif: A pretty way to jot down what to get on your springtime market runs!
(Image credits: The Kitchn)