An orange creamsicle ice cream cake, the cutest toothpick holder, and an abundance of cherries are a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Frozen Scones for The Bread Project: Every purchase of this frozen scone dough goes to support The Bread Project in California, a nonprofit organization that helps people develop job skills in the food industry.
- Cherries: It's hard to save cherries for any recipe when we can't stop eating them straight from the bag.
- Kipik Toothpick Holder: This hedgehog-shaped holder would be too cute set up alongside hors d'oeuvres.
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake: Creamsicle is good in any form.
- Eat Cake Tote from Blue Q: A reusable grocery bag that makes a statement!
- Whale Tail Salt and Pepper Shaker: A little sea-inspired table decor never hurt anyone.
(Image credits: The Kitchn)