Paella pans, a fabulous summer pasta recipe, and nectarines are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Pasta and Fried Zucchini Salad from Smitten Kitchen: We're with Deb here; this is a glorious summer pasta dish.
- Chef's Planet Glass Cruet: A perfectly pretty way to store and pour all the oils, vinegars, and dressings in constant use for your summer salads.
- Paella Pans from West Elm: Make an impressive paella meal on the grill or indoors in these classic pans.
- Nectarines: Right around this time of year we remember that nectarines are our favorite fruit.
- Rosco Nesting Bowl Set from Crate & Barrel: We love the color gradient on this nesting bowl set, particularly at this price!
- The Muse Cider from Angry Orchard: Emma loves this sweet, yet crisp, and very bubbly hard cider. It's perfect for dinner al fresco.