Blueberry cream cheese frosting, colorful picnic silverware, and the perfect juice pitcher are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Fresh Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting: Just when you thought cream cheese frosting couldn't get any better.
- Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Jug with Hermetic Lid: Thick, sturdy, with a very tight seal, and just the right size to fit in the fridge door.
- Xochitl Sea Salt Papitas: Light and never greasy, these chips from the maker of our favorite tortilla chips, Xochitl, are full of real potato flavor.
- OXO Cherry Pitter: A colorful tool that makes cherry pies and cocktail cherries possible.
- Matte Finish 3-Piece Modern Bamboo Cutlery Set: The prettiest utensils for a summer picnic in the park.
- Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds: Love bourbon, scotch, or whiskey? You need some swanky ice.
KitchnVideo of the Day