Umbrella straws, stone fruit shortcake, and our new favorite salsa are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Gray Wood Pizza Peel: We love the slate color of this pizza peel. It makes a great serving platter, too!
- Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit: An inspired mix of crunchy veggies that you can use in salad, slaw, or stir fries.
- Umbrella Straws: Because every summer drink needs a fun straw AND an umbrella.
- Shortcakes with Roasted Stone Fruit: Stone fruit, rosemary, vanilla, and olive oil. Need we say more?
- Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habanero Salsa: Spicy and just a touch sweet, Emma has become totally addicted to this salsa this summer.
- Ray Ray, Lizzy and Wayne Teapots: How snazzy are these teapots made of silicone-coated porcelain?
KitchnVideo of the Day