A cheaper, slimmer Thermapen, carrot ginger pork puns, and swoon-worthy copper bowls are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Schmidt Bro's Grill Pan and Beer Can Chicken Combo Set: Because beer can chicken needs to happen this summer.
- Single Serving Copper Bowls from Coppermill Kitchen: The most beautiful serving bowls in all the land! Swoon.
- Le Creuset Pepper Mill: Add a little bit of color to the kitchen!
- Scotch-Brite Soap Dispensing Dish Wands: Somehow makes cleaning the dishes go faster.
- Carrot Ginger Pork Buns, Two Ways: These buns can be served steamed or panfried, and there's a how-to video on filling and pleating the buns too!
- ThermoPop Super-Fast Thermometer: The makers of the Thermapen digital food thermometer have come out with a cheaper, slimmer version — great for grilling season and traveling!