A new magazine for hard cider fans, a barrel-aged cocktail kit, and delicious lemon and marionberry ice cream are just a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Juiceology's Juices: The perfect drink/snack combo when running errands on a hot summer afternoon.
- McConnell's Eureka Lemon and Marionberries Ice Cream: Creamy, tart, and tangy, with a beautiful swirl of jam.
- Distinct Patterned Glasses: These multi-patterned glasses make such a beautiful set.
- Cider Craft Magazine: A brand new magazine for hard cider aficionados.
- Barrel-Aged Cocktail Kit: This small kit is great for those who want to test out small batches of barrel-aged cocktails before investing in bigger barrels.
- Flasking's Flasks: Who wouldn't want to steal a nip from one of these flasks?!
- Grub Lunch Bag: Durable, roomy, and it says "grub" on it. What's not to love?