Geranium dish soap, colorful wall sconces, and a chocolate pomegranate tart that looks too pretty to eat are just a few of the items we have our eye on this week!
- Cooking Secrets Notebook from Arminho: Last weekend we asked you to share your cooking secrets with us. Or you could write them down in this pretty notebook.
- Chocolate Pomegranate Tart from Pastry Affair: How stunning is this dark chocolate tart?
- Geranium Liquid Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers: We'd like our sink to smell like this all the time.
- Colored Wall Sconces from OneFortyThree: We'd love one of these fun, colorful spot lights in our kitchen.
- APTITLIG bamboo chopping board from IKEA: Totally digging these extra-big, extra-cheap chopping boards from IKEA.
- The Jar Juicer: This two-sided design for the mason jar lets you juice on one side and drink or pour out of the other!
More posts in this series
What's Making Us Happy This Week
(Image credits: The Kitchn)