Geranium dish soap, colorful wall sconces, and a chocolate pomegranate tart that looks too pretty to eat are just a few of the items we have our eye on this week!
- Cooking Secrets Notebook from Arminho: Last weekend we asked you to share your cooking secrets with us. Or you could write them down in this pretty notebook.
- Chocolate Pomegranate Tart from Pastry Affair: How stunning is this dark chocolate tart?
- Geranium Liquid Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers: We'd like our sink to smell like this all the time.
- Colored Wall Sconces from OneFortyThree: We'd love one of these fun, colorful spot lights in our kitchen.
- APTITLIG bamboo chopping board from IKEA: Totally digging these extra-big, extra-cheap chopping boards from IKEA.
- The Jar Juicer: This two-sided design for the mason jar lets you juice on one side and drink or pour out of the other!
KitchnVideo of the Day