A travel French press, delicious salmon burgers, and Moscow Mule-inspired measuring cups are just a few of the things we're loving this week.
- Russet Measuring Cups: Reminiscent of Moscow mule mugs, these cup measures add vintage charm to your baking.
- Studio Dark Clay Pitcher: This unglazed stoneware pitcher can also double as a silverware holder.
- French Press Travel Mug: Take your French press coffee on the go easily with this travel mug.
- Salmon Patties: These salmon burgers are a delicious lighter option for the grill.
- Universal Expert Silicone Utensils: These might be the most stylish, minimalist silicone kitchen tools we've seen.
- Elderflower Syrup: Use this syrup in place of elderflower liqueur in cocktails or mix it with seltzer and bitters for a refreshing summer drink.
(Image credits: The Kitchn)