A killer vermouth, an energy efficient stockpot, and a simple, well-made trivet are just a few of the things that are making us happy this week.
- Jute Trivet: The simple design of this trivet is the perfect combination of form and function.
- Tomato & Watermelon Salad: Yes, it's an unexpected combination, but one we can't wait to enjoy during the last bit of summer.
- Flare Lidded Stockpot: Not only does it look cool, but this stockpot requires 40 percent less heat to cook your meal.
- Cocchi Vermouth di Torino: This vermouth makes a killer Manhattan.
- Winteen Stainless Steel Wine Growler: Perfect for outdoor picnics (especially when glass isn't allowed), this stainless steel growler holds a full bottle of wine and keeps it chilled.
- Grape & Tomato Cutter: It might not be a kitchen essential, but it is a fun and fast way to turn cut small fruits and veggies in quarters.