Vintage citrus wall charts, the perfect pitcher, and a high-tech food scale are a few of the things making us happy this week!
- Whitley Napkins from Anthropologie: Perfect for summer dining on the porch.
- The Prep Pad from Orange Chef: Measuring your food goes high tech with this iPad-connected scale.
- Carrot Slaw with Pineapple and Peanuts at Real Simple: How refreshing does THIS look?
- Vintage Pull-Down Chart from Mighty Vintage: Still in love with these vibrant vintage charts, especially ones that put citrus on our wall.
- Fleur de Hell from The Meadow: This stuff is amazing sprinkled over avocado toast. Amazing.
- Garcia Pitcher from Crate & Barrel: The perfect pitcher: not too big, not too small.
More posts in What's Making Us Happy This Week
KitchnVideo of the Day