A gorgeous spring salad, a floral table runner, and Mark Bittman's newest cookbook are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Cotton Table Runner from H&M Home: Such a pretty table runner for the spring.
- The VB6 Cookbook by Mark Bittman: Mark Bittman's VB6 ("vegan before six") philosophy, now in cookbook form. (Read Emma's review of the book here.)
- Spring Buckwheat Salad from Green Kitchen Stories: A gorgeous spring salad made with radishes, strawberries, grilled asparagus, and buckwheat groats.
- BELLA Rocket Blender: Perfect for on-the-go smoothies.
- Walnut Axo Bowl from Koromiko: We love how this bowl splits into three.
(Image credits: The Kitchn)