Black and white cookies, a striped marble citrus reamer, and the most sophisticated baker's twine are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Marbled Dinner Plate: Black and white doesn't always mean bold, geometric patterns. This stylish marbled plate is one of our favorite ways to mix in the color scheme.
- Typography Mug: This is the perfect gift for the coffee-loving design nerd in your life.
- Black & White Baker's Twine: Red and white might be the classic option, but we think this black and white twine is even more sophisticated.
- Black & White Cookies: You can't go wrong with this NYC staple, and Smitten Kitchen's recipe doesn't disappoint.
- Striped Marble Citrus Reamer: We have yet to see a more stylish citrus reamer than this substantial black & white version.
- Bevista Tray: Keep your cooking oils, salt and pepper, and more lined up on this simple, graphic tray.