It suddenly got hot - way too hot for our tastes - so while we're hard at work testing some new recipes this weekend, we are going to be doing that with a glass of something cool near to hand. Here are some of our favorite recipes from the last week, and a little weekend reading too. (Did you see that new kitchen tour yet?)
What's Cooking at The Kitchn
• NEW tour: Kitchen Tour: Robert and Elizabeth's Soulful Sterling Place
• Several new recipes we want to try this week, starting with no-bake Sunflower Date Cookies.
• Treasures from Martha Stewart Crafts - the bottle magnet is too cute.
• Tell us - what are your recipe deal breakers?
• Discuss the finale, part 1, of Top Chef here.
• We're in love with this tea towel.
• And gardeners! What is this plant?
• Thinking about a bottle of chilled Lambrusco - what are you drinking this weekend?
What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend?
(Image: Faith Hopler)