What about you? Is it harder to stay inside and cook right now? Here are a few of our favorite food-related finds from the last week that won't keep you in the kitchen too long (or at all).
• This mystery mill remains a mystery...More below...
• Stay outside and have a burger with plenty of toppings.
• Secret vegan carrot cake recipe
• Cherries, cherries, cherries
• Cutlery for the park: chopsticks in your eyeglasses. Do they make a version for sunglasses?
• Really fast and easy meal - the egg and potato tortilla
• Going to the farmer's market this weekend? Here's what's in season this month.
• Not a cocktail person? Try these delicious sparkling sodas instead.
• Top a quick egg salad or omelette with edible chive blossoms.
• SF-dwellers can pick up a tub of aubergine dip and skip the kitchen completely. Shhh - it's just this once.
Don't forget to come back Monday for a packed day of summer cocktails...