And in case you missed some of the week's highlights, here are some of the most inspiring bits - for us at least. What are you cooking this weekend?
• Fennel was on our mind - look at the beautiful fennel seeds above; just one of the lovely spices featured in Devesh and Tara's Spice Pantry kitchen tour.
• Tonight we're eating this Orange, Olive and Fennel Salad, inspired by a recipe in Rebecca Gray's wonderful American Artisanal.
• Week 3 of the Kitchen Cure! Time to restock those clean cupboards.
• Beat the Box - What's faster? Box cake mix or from scratch?
• We also want to cook this deliciously easy Slow-Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
• Try Japanese pancake pizzas this weekend - they're delicious!
• Name that pasta! How well did you do?
• Happy April Fools! It's safely over now but you can still look at our silly posts.
• Win a Linden Double Spice Grinder - you have till Sunday night to enter.
• Need some late Friday entertainment? Check out our videos of food celebrities Alton Brown and Curtis Stone at the Housewares show.
KitchnVideo of the Day