• Cleaning, reorganizing, and bread baking for this week's installment of the Kitchn Cure. Oh, and roasting a chicken and veggies too, in case you're still working on that part.
• Contemplating ingredients for summer cocktails.
• Experimenting with sourdough baking.
• Browsing Passover recipes and reflecting on the meaning of this ancient holiday.
• Making polenta with spicy sausage and bitter greens.
• Messing around with heaps of fresh produce, at last!
• Hunting out Greek wines.
• Looking for the first farmers markets.
• Baking something with those lovely blueberries up top. Maybe another pie?