• Way fast banana bread - So yummy too! Keep your time for more important things this weekend, like lying around in the sun.
• Fried green tomatoes - Celebrate summer with a Southern classic.
• Steak!!! - Have you entered our giveaway for this fabulous cookbook yet?
• Better pasta salad - All you need are fresh herbs and some goat cheese.
• Spinach and cheese - Yes, yes, it's Grilling Month, and we can't think of any way to grill palak paneer. But we want some real bad!
• Grilled peaches and goat cheese - Yum.
• Silver Fizz Cocktail - Like the Ramos Gin Fizz, but with more lemon.
• Iced Coffee - Forget Starbucks! Make your own caffeine.
• Cheap Pinot Grigio - Cheap, but good. We pick the best of the big grocery store brands here.
• Intriguing cocktails with weird names - Have any weirdly-named cocktails you like?
• Water from a whale fountain - Get your eight glasses a day.
• Reductive Wine Making - What is it?
• Tips for homemade ice cream - Read up! We have a big ice cream announcement coming next week.
• NY Times Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie: Changes and Substitutions from the Kitchn - Have you made these cookies yet? Read up on our tips here.
• Kitchen Organization Tour: A Visit With Bento Expert Biggie of Lunch In a Box - Bento lovers eat your heart out.
• Five creative storage solutions from past kitchen tours - Even more clever and creative storage solutions.
Have a wonderful weekend! Check out our special weekend features, and see you back here Monday.