• Roasting chicken and vegetables for our Spring Cure assignment
• Making homemade dill pickles and chocolate matzo crack
• Trolling eBay for vintage Griffiths spice jars
• Looking for a local flea market (vintage French linen tablecloths!)
• Pondering a sourdough starter - are we ready to be good sourdough parents?
More weekend activities below...
• Loving lemons - lemon pie, lemon curd and lemon inspiration galore
• Cooking in the slow cooker while off to play
• Making up spring cocktails
• Snapping our way through as much fresh asparagus as possible
• Dreaming of a new kitchen
• Playing with the new mandoline
• Catching up on Small Cool Contest 2008
What are you doing in the kitchen this weekend, and do you have any fresh spring cooking plans?