Happy weekend, everyone! What's cooking? Squash blossoms? Eggplant? Or have you moved on to fall? If you're a Kitchn Cure Weekend Warrior, then just one more weekend to go in your project of making your kitchen fantabulous. For those of you who already finished up — highest of fives! Whether you're cleaning, cooking, or just relaxing this weekend, enjoy — and don't miss my favorite posts from the past week.
- Ariel learned a great tip in culinary school this week.
- It's definitely the season for peanut butter popcorn.
- Maraschino is funky but essential in the small and mighty bar.
- College cooking care packages — what a good idea!
- On cooking with your mom, when you have had different lives and paths and sort of drive each other crazy sometimes, but still respect and love each other. Yeah. Michelle's story of her mother was hands-down my favorite this week.